I guess it does make sense to give an overview of the materials I’ll be using once I actually start sewing. So here we go:
- 5.80 m of alfatex’s 100% wool tweed (see below)
- Lining: Not decided yet, possibly this serge from folhoffer.eu or this thick one from tolkostoffe.de
- Interfacing: Thinking about using some medium weight interfacing, like this one here, to give my rather light tweed more body.
- Front interfacing: Hair canvas
- Volume fleece: Depending on how the fabric falls and whether or not it appears warm enough, I might use this Vlieseline fleece, as well.
- Plaque for padding